Saturday, November 2, 2013

HOME DEPOT Ya Know?

November is here and you know what that means... we had to make a trip on the first Saturday of the month for the Kids Workshop.
On the way there Joshua said, "I know why it's called the Home Depot... because you take things home from there." Nathan of course piped in and said, "No, it's because they have things for your home and it's a depot." Both make sense I suppose, so everybody wins!
The project this time around was what they call a tabletop ship. They boys thought it was Captain Hook style and Joshua flew it around like it had Pixie Dust power or something to that affect.
Nathan pretty much put the whole thing together himself, which made the process of helping 2 boys a lot easier. I just started the nails for him and he finished the job, complete with gluing and erecting sails.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah didn't mind not going to the Home Depot. He said he much prefers the Depot Diner! Who wants tools when you can have a yummy breakfast with scrambled eggs and chocolate chip pancakes. "I no want Home Depot. I go Depot Dinah!"