Sunday, January 5, 2014

One DAY at a Time


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
First Saturday in January. Home Depot. Kids Workshop. 1 Daddy + 2 Boys. Making noise.
The project this time was a nifty little desk calendar.
We were the first ones to show up to the workshop and one of only 5 or so families during the time we were there. I think the arctic temperatures and the snowstorm the day before had a little to do with the low turn out. Normally it is packed, so it was nice to take our time and be less distracted.
Joshua didn't hit himself with the hammer (because I held the wood this time), but at first he wasn't so sure he wanted to hammer at all. He actually paused a couple times to say, "this is fun!"

"Boys can use pink... I'm going to use pink"
INTENSE paint job!
Big meal after some hard work.

No comments: