Well... technically Spring has been here for a little while according to the calendar, but the weather sure hasn't caught up yet. On Saturday we had some fantastic weather in the 60's (balmy I know...) so I decided to give the yard a good cleaning before I mowed for the first time of the season. Surprisingly to me, Nathan asked if he could go after the weeds on the patio and lawn. The surprise was that if I ask him to pick up his toys, more times than not he will say he is tired or come up with some other excuse for doing the work. In the case of the weeds however... he actually asked if I would get him the "spike shaped tool thing" so he could help out. I guess having the kids help me pull weeds since the time they were barely able to stand paid off in some regard. Noah even got into it and pulled out his mower so he could finish trimming up any areas that I missed.
I have no problem with brainwashing my children... YES!!! Yardwork is Fun! WHoooo!
| I've got a BUBBLE MOWER and I know how to use it! |
| DIE vile weed!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment