I have been watching a lot of golf this season... yes, it's boring to most but I've had the urge to start playing again. Nathan has discovered that Saturday and Sunday's rounds can often be a way to watch TV while "bonding" with Daddy and learning about the game. He has his favorites of course (primarily the young guns like Jordan Spieth and Rickie Fowler) and it's funny that he knows a lot of the players just as well as I do now. I broke out the old putt return mat that had long been collecting dust in the attic and Nathan was all over it. He's actually got a really nice putt when he pays attention. Perhaps there's some golf outings to the range in the near future?
It could be a way for Daddy to get back on the range while "bonding" eh?
| GET IN THE HOLE! |

1 comment:
Come to CT! We have a great 9 hole par 3 course and kids Nathan's age play there all the time!
Post a Comment