For a while as you know, Nathan, Joshua and I have been making trips to Home Depot to do projects on the first Saturday of the month. Noah has longed to go for quite some time now... often crying when he got left behind. Well... his day finally came and Daddy brought all 3 of the boys to the Home Depot (craaazy stuff right?).
I'm not gonna lie... I was a little bit scared of the outcome of having to wrangle and help 3 boys all at the same time, but it worked out just fine. Nathan is a pro by this point and only needs a little assistance. Joshua was content to look around and wait for me to help him, while I directed most of my attention on Noah. Noah did a great job! He drove his nails like he's been doing it for years (well, maybe weeks), I was quite impressed.
THAT'S JUST MY HAND... NO BIG DEAL!
|

No comments:
Post a Comment