for love... and of course waking up real early in anticipation of PREEESENTS!
No presents though, before the reading of the advent story and other assorted books in Mommy and Daddy's bed. We'll see how long the bed can hold all 7 of us. As it is, Daddy seems to be getting pushed out already.
We had our annual grandparents breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa Waller, who made the trek in the snow.
Yep! We had a white Christmas... just like the ones I used to know... where the tree tops glisten and children listen...
Well, you get the point. It looked real nice until I had to go out and move it around.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
We had our annual grandparents breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa Waller, who made the trek in the snow.
Yep! We had a white Christmas... just like the ones I used to know... where the tree tops glisten and children listen...
Well, you get the point. It looked real nice until I had to go out and move it around.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
| YESH! |


No comments:
Post a Comment