Joshua had his first experience with "real" food tonight and he acted like he had been doing this eating thing all along. That and the fact that he has been eyeing our food very closely lately makes me wonder if someone has been sneaking him treats. Nathan?
press play for gruel drool
Mommy whipped up a gourmet meal for him in under a minute. If you dig really soupy rice cereal then this meal was for you.
I was practically drooling... let me tell you (umm... not)
Joshua hardly balked at the new texture and in no time was slurping up his gruel.
He apparently liked it so much that he just had to lick the spoon...
Practically snatched it out of mommy's hand.
Mmm... Bring me your finest meats and cheeses!
Nathan glanced over a couple of times and seemed to scoff at the little bowl of cereal Joshua was eating from with disdain.
I thought I heard him muttering to himself...
"Waffles are better bro... Leggo' my Eggo"

No comments:
Post a Comment