After 6 months of "extended vacation" at home... playtime is over. I'll forever be grateful for the oh so valuable time that I was able to spend with my family while I was at home during this period. There are many seasons in life and I truly enjoyed this one... now it's time to see what's in store next.
After a lot of waiting, patience, and faith... I've been blessed with an advertising gig at Hill Holliday in Boston, as a Print Production Manager.
The kids are of course thrilled to be able to go to the Dunkin' Donuts drive thru in the morning again... which is ironic since Dunkin' is one of the major clients of the agency I now work for. Noah is definitely happy to learn about the finer points of the chocolate frosted donut that he'd unknowingly been missing out on.
I won't be home to document the "goings on" as much anymore...
I hope the blog doesn't suffer too much...
![]() |
| View from my window! Hey... that building over there looks pregnant! |


No comments:
Post a Comment