Saturday, June 16, 2012

The PARACHUTE project

Joshua and Noah were taking naps yesterday and Nathan came to me asking to do a project... which usually means he wants to do a puzzle or something involving construction paper.
I decided to open up a science toy kit one of the neighbors gave us and have him choose which project to do. He almost decided to do the "hover disc"... then he was almost sold on the dueling 1 liter bottle "whirlpool"... but he finally settled on the parachute. 
I assembled the chute out of a plastic bag and strings and he made the little man out of pipe cleaners, nuts and a wooden bead for his head. Nathan wanted to ensure that the little fellow that would be plummeting to the earth had a smile on him. What little pipe cleaner paratrooper doesn't smile after all?!?


... some people say I'm nuts to be doing this, but I just tell em' to pipe down...
Give the play button a little clickeroo 
to see how the project turned out.

No comments: