We have been blessed with another boy! That's number four if you lost count. Yup... four... 4... IV... boy oh boys! Just so happens we kept the name pattern going Nathan (N), Joshua (J), Noah (N) and now Justin (J).
Justin was born on Saturday, October 27 at 11:57am.
Here are the stats:
A well rounded 6 lbs. (officially 5lbs-15.6oz.)
Length: 19"
Head Circumference: 13"
Chest: 12.5"
Justin is the smallest of the 4 boys at birth, but I wouldn't be surprised if he plays catch up over the coming months.
Nathan wasn't too enthused when I called him with the news because he's been waiting 3 times over for a sister.
Joshua had been saying that a baby brother was coming, so he was happy.
How about Noah? Well, Noah is Noah... everything is funny, including this little thing that sleeps most of the day and sometimes opens his "eyes!", which is a situation that we will have to keep an eye on (did you see what I did there? Pun intended.) when they are in close proximity to each other.
Praise the Lord we have had four healthy children. Four boys is a solid crew. Everyone has been saying that we need one more for a basketball team. I can be the 5th man, but what's gonna happen when I'm too old to run around? Perhaps we need to do something about that...?
![]() |
| Going Home |
![]() |
| Doctor says I'm "perfect!" |










No comments:
Post a Comment