Friday, December 7, 2012

Wallmark CARDS

We got our picture cards out to everyone in the mail this week, which is always fun. This year we were able to get all of the boys to smile nicely which is a rare thing to catch on camera, so it was extra special. It also proved to be an opportunity to announce Justin to anyone who had not seen him or gotten details on him yet.

When I came home from work yesterday, Nathan and Joshua were unusually adamant that I check the mail... so I did. In there I found a couple of fantastically hand crafted Christmas cards courtesy of the Wallmark company (Yes Wallmark... think about it a second... you'll get it). Nathan said that they made them because making something is one way to say I love you. Pretty cool. A little life lesson right there. Ah, the spirit of Christmas.

Hallmarks slogan: "When you care enough to give the very best"
Wallmark slogan: "Because making things is a sign of love"

There could be a future in this...



Those are comets! "Stars with fire on them!"
Baby JESUS with Mary, Joseph, some shepherds & wisemen

No comments: