It's crazy how time flies. Before kids I thought that was just a cliche saying that adults used, but now that I have kids and they are so quickly growing up in front of my eyes... sometimes literally... I now know that it's a very true statement.
Joshua had his 5th birthday, which ended up being a knight themed party (greatly due to the scarcity of any Pinocchio party decorations and accessories after an extensive search by mommy). I had the week off so we had a little gathering complete with knights helmets (party hats) and even ogres & dragons. One of the highlights was a map that led to Storyland, which is where we took the boys for Joshua's birthday (more on that to come).
Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, Papa and Auntie Nicole all guests who made it past the moat and ventured into Sir Joshua William Waller's 5th Birthday Soiree.
Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, Papa and Auntie Nicole all guests who made it past the moat and ventured into Sir Joshua William Waller's 5th Birthday Soiree.
Joshy is 5 years old... kind of crazy.
Happy Birthday to all and to all a good knight!
Happy Birthday to all and to all a good knight!
| We're going to... |
| STORYLAND!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment