Saturday, July 20, 2013

PING & PONG


To escape the heat of the playroom, Nathan and I ventured into the basement to play some ping pong. Nathan was just great when the ball was hitting the table or it fell somewhere on the floor where is was easily retrievable. However, when the ball went into the areas frequented more by spiders than humans... he wasn't having anything to do with it.
At one point he got a spider web on his arm and he started jumping around and saying that a spider was on him and then he proceeded to say he was itchy and randomly see spiders dangling in front of his face (which he swatted at with the paddle).
I told him his mind was playing tricks on him... he kept asking what would happen in situations like a spider getting lost in his hair.
 A little arachnophobia, but I guess it was good incentive for him to keep the ball on the table anyway...




Spider Vision

No comments: