I had some vacation days to use up before the end of the year, so I've been home for a few days this December. Joshua and Nathan wanted to go outside after we had some snow (that subsequently turned into ice) and gallivant in low 20 degree temperatures. I don't have a problem with that, but knowing Joshua's tolerance for the cold I opted for another Wintery activity. We got a couple of pot pals from A.C. Moore and spent a bit of time crafting some pretty slick critters to decorate the kitchen with. Nathan loves to be crafty, so he was happy to be doing a project rather than going into the cold. Joshua took a bit of coaxing, but once he got into it he had fun with his version of Pingu the penguin.
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment