Sunday, December 7, 2014

Back to the DEPOT

1st Saturday of the month means... you guessed it... Home Depot! We missed going last month, so this trip was like a new experience for the boys. Joshua actually though that we should go to Denny's because the last time we had gone there was a fire and we had to leave our meal behind. Well sorry buddy but that was back in... August... NO DENNY'S FOR YOU!
It's cool to see how much more comfortable the boys have become with the hammer and nail. Joshua has come a long way since the smashed thumb and ice pack situation. All I have to do nowadays is get them started and they bang out the rest. Nathan of course is the man with the instructions and has to have the sheet near by to make sure that everything is in order and matches the pictures.
This weekend they met a couple of other kids and were comparing pins. They have 16 pins so far. I told Noah I might add him to the mix in 2015... I'm not sure I'm ready for that... I've been enjoying the value of my hands.
We had breakfast at Friendly's and headed home. Another Daddy Depot Day down.
Success.










 

No comments: