Yes, so we went to Disney with all 4 of the boys and grandma and grandpa Waller. To be honest, it went a whole lot smoother than I could have imagined... no doubt because of the iron clad schedule that mommy had been preparing for months.
We were up at a specific time, out the door at a specific time, found the quickest route to the bus pickup and in the parks with such precision it was hard for anything to go wrong. The days events were so tightly packed together that there was only time for the "magic" and naps. We concentrated the most on the Magic Kingdom (because it's MAGIC), explored the Animal Kingdom and of course spent some time in Epcot.
One thing is for certain... between the grandparents and the kids... I've never seen so many bathroom breaks in such a short period of time.
It was a great time and the weather was perfect! I'd do it again... just not right now. I need a vacation from the "vacation" if ya know what I mean.



No comments:
Post a Comment