Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pre-Christmas warm up...

Chillaxin'

Joshua: Aren't you excited? Christmas is almost here!
Nathan: You have to ease into things little bro... don't want to get excited too early.
Joshua: Too early?
Nathan: Yeah, I heard Daddy got sick one Christmas when he was a kid because he knew he was getting the Nintendo and the anticipation did him in. He was laid up on the couch and out of commission the whole day. I don't want that to happen to me.
Joshua: Is that why you just sing the carol songs and don't bother to mess around with the presents around the tree?
Nathan: You got it... all in due time bro. Just chill and watch the First Noel movie with me, the wise men are about to saddle up.
Joshua: I like the tree. It's shiny.
Nathan: Uh huh...
Joshua: Hey, I have polar bears on my pajamas!
Nathan: Shhh...The angels are starting to sing.

No comments: