Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WALT DISNEY WORLD 2012

Figured it was about time to throw a few pictures (considering I took close to 800) of our Disney trip on here.

It was a "magical" time, full of fun and pixie dust (literally, Julie got showered in green and silver pixie dust by one of the employees in a store). We were there for Nathan's birthday April 26th, but I think that almost every meal we went to there was some sort of singing or special dessert of some sort for him.

The week started of a nice 70 degrees with a little breeze and ended with mid 90's and no clouds. I didn't need to worry about using the gym since I was pushing around 100+ lbs of stroller every time we went out!

Needless to say,the kids had a great time! We stayed at the Contemporary which is one of the monorail stops... big time power play by Julie who had everything planned out pretty much down to the minute.

While we were there I was operating under the influence of the magic and was like the Energizer bunny... going and going. Two days back from the trip I crashed and it took a day or two to reboot fully. Next time we go I'll need to take my own personal mini vacation directly afterward so I can recoup... perhaps a trip to Neverland?


Dale
Chip
Pluto


Piglet
Tigger
 



POWER NAP!
Minnie
Mickey





Gotta have em'
A moment of Brotherly Love... "magic"

 

Time for a siesta? Please...?
Alice
Mary Poppins
Practically perfect in every way!
Mad Hatter
A very Happy Un-Birthday to you... to ME?!?
Nathan's favorite ride...

The Contemporary Resort

OK... go ahead and play with your food!
Me... watching You... watching Me...






We left Noah with the grandparents but, there were still 3 children with us... check the belly!
It's not good unless your covered in it!
Little Man on his way back home

No comments: