Monday, July 2, 2012

Who's on 4TH?

I needed to find something to keep Nathan and Joshua busy before bedtime the other night, so I decided to follow a suggestion from Julie and have the boys make some cards for the family.
I didn't really know what I was going to do at first, but it all came together and they had "so much fun" as they told me.
They took special care when making the cards and they knew exactly who they were going to send them to. I was actually surprised at how much thought they put into the design of the cards. Every sticker had a place and the proper positioning of the cutout stars was paramount. All I did was apply the glue... they did the rest!
Nathan is always saying "can I do something really, really, fun with you today?", apparently this ranked way up there in the fun category.

Happy Independence Day!! Have a great 4th!





SUPERSTAR!!

The finished product!! Just look at those smiles!


No comments: