Let people no whas going on they said...
The rents have been slacking in the blog department, I'll have todo something miself. I snuck onto the puter while they were sleeping so I coud give an update. The puta is not so hard to do, just press buttins an stuff. nana shows me. I'm just getn good wif my lettas an numbers so i tipe slow. I must hurry... cant git cot... so this won be long. (i like ..., Daddy does it alot)
What's up wif Mommy and Daddy? R they busy or sumthing?
Daddy went back to werk 2 weeks now. We take Daddy to the choo choo trayn and he left Mommy to spend her days taking care of me and baby Joshua until he gits home. He's been busy an werking late the past week, so she be having an extra special time with us. Mommy is fun. She makes good samiches for lunch and syngs ol micdonald with me. eeeee i eeeee i ooooooooooo.
Sleep?
We musbe doing fine. If Joshua can git up every 2 and a half hours then it shood be no problem 4 them to. Sumtimes Joshua wakes me up at nite, but I go right back to sleep no problem. I can't figure out y Mommy and Daddy r always goin in his room in the mid of night to feed him. Dont they know it's sleepy time? He doesn't seem to complain about it. Dypa changes he doesn't like so much tho.
I'm getting tired. I show Joshua the puter... so he can tipe sum 2.
He likes to jus poosh around the mowse and stare. Maybe some day he can help update the blog. Maybe Daddy will be less busy soon and fix the blog.
I hear sumthin...
Uh oh... sum 1 is comin!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Buh bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment